Monday 19 December 2011

Blog Lovin'


I think most fashion addicts have a mirage of blogs they read on a daily basis. Normally, I wake up an extra half hour early to sit with my oatmeal and read all the best fashion blogs. I just can't get enough! Some may call me a freak... others may lead the same existence. These blogs range from street style, celebrity to industry. I just want to absorb as much information as I can and who doesn't want to get new inspiration for outfits? It's always good to experiment and as mentioned in previous posts... take risks!


My blogreel:

Model and fashion extraordinaire - Hanneli Mustaparta
The Parisian style goddess - Le Blog de Betty
Tommy Ton can do no wrong - Jak & Jill
Mr. Diva himself - Bryan Boy
Cindy van der Heyden aka. COTTDS - Come Over To The Dark Side
My favourite Scandinavian blogger - Vanillascented
Marie from Blame It On Fashion is an inspiration (she used to blog for A Fashion Tale) - Blame It On Fashion 
For good ol' Los Angeles style and treats you MUST read ... Cupcakes & Cashmere 
If you want to get into the fashion industry then you must read  - Exposed Zippers 
Of course the masters of Street Style (and married in real life) - Sartorialist & Garance Dore
Actress (from Revenge) and stylish London girl, Ashley Madekwe - Ring My Bell
Another Scandinavian blogger that I swear has the best style EVER - Columbine
My all time favourite street style blog - Carolines Mode (Stockholm Street Style)
Rumi and her effortless fashion sense - FashionToast
The hilarious (now engaged, so not much of a real man repeller..) Leandra Medine - Man Repeller
AND... of course.. blogger extraordinaire Elin Kling - Style by Kling



I highly recommend checking these blogs out. They are full of great inspiration!

{Cindy from COTTDS}

{Le Blog de Betty}

{Tommy Ton Photograph for Jak&Jill}

{The Infamous Man Repeller}

{Carolines Mode - Stockholm Street Style}
xoxo,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment